- What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
You directly provide EleniDMusic.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Name & Telephone Number when submitting the Contact Form
- Name & Email Address when subscribing to the Newsletter
- Name, Email Address, Company Name, Company Website, Photograph when submitting a Testimonial
- Name & Email when submitting a Comment
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- When submitting the Contact Form, we received your name and telephone number. We will only use this information for the intended purposes of contacting you to discuss your enquiry.
- When commenting we use your name to display with your comment, and your email address to notify you that your comment is live.
- When providing a Testimonial we use your name (Photo, Company Name, Company Website if supplied) to display with your Testimonial, and your email address to notify you that your Testimonial is live.
- When subscribing to our site, we collect your email address and use this to send you post updates from the EleniDMusic.com domain only.
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations.
What are your data protection rights?
EleniDMusic.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Storing your name and email when you make a comment in order that you do not have to input them again next time
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.